The New Twitter Design aka Twitterbook aka Facebookesque is dropping this morning –somewhere!,
Big changes ! Big improvements!
New tagging and filtering capabilities
- Best Tweets: Tweets that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
- Pinned Tweet: Pin one of your Tweets to the top of your page, so it’s easy for your followers to see what you’re all about.
- Filtered Tweets: Now you can choose which timeline to view when checking out other profiles. Select from these options: Tweets, Tweets with photos/videos, or Tweets and replies.
New page design elements.
- -Header file is 1500×500 stretches across top like Google + and Facebook
- –Profile picture now 400×400 positioned top left of page
Examples of new design in action:
- Film stars @zacefron and @channingtatum
- French TV host @nikosaliagas
- Australian Football League @AFL
- First Lady Michelle Obama @flotus
- Brazilian singer, guitarist, and songwriter @gilbertogil
- Boxer @FloydMayweather
- TV star @kerrywashington
- Musicians @JohnLegend and band @weezer